Tomato salad recipes
May 28, 2013 Salad recipes
Tomato salad recipes are an easy dinner option to prepare by itself or alongside an entree. it is very easy to make, they also offer a tasty and flavorful alternative to a whole meal. Times have evolved and salads are not just thought of as a side dish. Instead, mostly people have turned to them for their entire meal since they can provide all of the nutrients needed in a whole meal in one simple dish. This tomato tasty and it is popular in Bangladesh so this
salad is the very delicious, healthy and popular food in mostly countries many people like tomato salad and it is very easy to make, and you can serve tomato salads with many different meals. You can serve it with many different dishes. You can serve it with burgers, steaks, chicken salad, chicken roasted and chicken fries. You can serve it with sandwiches, such as pork sandwiches, egg salad sandwiches, turkey sandwiches, steak sandwiches and many more. I love to serve it with a grilled steak or a lobster. But served with anything is great.Enjoy a wonderful Tomato Salad. Experience Native Tomatoes because then are only available for a short time every year so find a great farm stand and get ready.There are lots of different tomato salad recipes to choose from. Read this article for tomato salad recipes.Normally,you can combine pepper, tomatoes, onions and dill, lightly dress it with some oil and vinegar and you will a delicious Tomato Salad that you can serve.
some name of tomato salad recipes
- Tomato ketchup
- Tomato cream Soup
- Tomato Egg Drop Soup
- Tomato Mozzarella Salad
- 2. Tomato Cucumber Salad
- Tomato ketchup sauce recipe and others
Ingredients of Tomato salads recipes :
- Tomatoes 3 piece
- Whole corn kernels 2 cups
- Green capsicum 1 medium sized
- Yellow capsicum(optional)sized
- Pineapple (tinned) slices
- Green chillies 1-2
- Fresh mint leaves ¼ small bunch
- Pepper corns 15-20
- Lemon juice 2 tbsps
- Salt to taste
Method of preparation :
- Boil corn kernels in four of cups to salted water until soft. Drain thoroughly and cool . You may also use precooked canned corn kernels or sweet corn niblets.Wash them thoroughly before use.
- Wash halve,deseed yellow capsicum and green capsicums and dice into one centimeter sized pieces. Similarly cut pineapple slices into one centimeter sized pieces.
- Wash tomatoes cut into quarters, deseed and dice into one centimeter sized pieces.
- Remove stims wash and chop green chillies.Clean, wash and chop mint leaves. Crush pepper corns.
- Combine corn kernels yellow capsicum, green capsicums, tomatoes and pineapple. Stir in lemon juice and add crushed peppercorns, salt, chopped green chillies and chopped mint leaves
- Arrange in a serving dish and chill before serving.